1 From the Management Screen choose Locations > Settings and click Edit Location.
3 Fill in the Splitit Account Settings fields.
4 Then fill in the Installments Settings.
- Minimum amount to allow installments – the customer must be purchasing a minimum of this amount in order to be eligible to use Splitit for this sale.
- Maximum installments allowed – Choose the maximum amount of installments a sale may be broken into.
- Force Digital Signature – Customer must sign the screen in order to use Splitit.
Making a Sale Using Splitit
1 On the Sales Screen, add products into the Shopping Cart, then click the Splitit icon on the bottom of the screen.
3 Fill in the Customer’s credit card info and billing address. Then click “Next.”
4 Installment Confirmation
- Here you have a breakdown of the customer’s scheduled monthly installments.
- The Terms and Conditions which the customer should read and agree to.
- The Customer signs the screen agreeing to the installments, total amount, and Terms and Conditions.
Then click “Finish.”
6 At the bottom of the invoice your customer will have the Payment Schedule as well as the Terms and Conditions.